Saturday gems to keep the kids going!
A little energy booster my girls can eat in-between their Netball games on Saturday.
1 Cup Dates
2 Cups Rolled Oats
3/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp. Unhulled Tahini paste
1. Place dates in 2 cups of water and bring to the boil
2. Drain the dates to use but keep the liquid aside
3. Place drained dates, coconut, oats and cacao in a food processor - you may need to add 1/2 the liquid to keep soft - ad a small amount at a time
4. Roll the mixture into 15 balls and store in a sealed container in the freezer
5. Roll into desiccated coconut or cacao